Important note to residents who have experienced property damage!

posted almost 5 years ago by fsalas from Washoe County
This update is over 30 days old.

Please Report Damage: Please report all personal property damage as soon as possible. Reporting your property damage is vital to Washoe County’s efforts in obtaining federal funding that can assist in resident recovery. The call center is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at 775-328-2003. You may also email your phone and contact information to

Insurance Resources: Questions or concerns on insurance claims or any insurance related questions: If you have any questions about the coverages in your homeowner’s insurance policy, or if you need help with a problem regarding your insurance claim, contact the Nevada Division of Insurance at (775) 687-0700 or (888) 872-3234 or visit For questions on how to file a claim contact your insurance agent or company.


No comments yet.

Post a new comment

News by topic

Other recent news